Hi Colm

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it out, but it did not work. Looking at
packet traces, it seems like the request does not contain the resource part
(i.e., the 'foo/bar' part in "http://xyz/foo/bar";) in the HTTP message. Any
suggestions?

thx
aman

On Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 8:11 PM Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, you can use publishedEndpointUrl property to specify the published
> url of your service, take a look at the doc here
> http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-ws-configuration.html <
> http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-ws-configuration.html>
> to get more details

I think he meant on the client side. In this case you can do something like
the following on your port:

((BindingProvider)port).getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY,
"http://xyz";);

Colm.