Hi Anfernee,

What version of CXF are you using?  The connectTimeout and readTimeout
methods were added to the ClientBuilder class in JAX-RS 2.1 (which should
be in 3.2.X and 3.3.X streams).  If possible, it is probably better to use
the JAX-RS APIs rather than the CXF-specific properties.  For example:

Client client = ClientBuilder.connectTimeout( connectTimeout,
TimeUnit.SECONDS ).readTimeout( readTimeout, TimeUnit.SECONDS ).newClient();

Hope this helps,

Andy