Hi,

I'm using the cxf-services-wsn-core library to host an embedded WSN broker in a
Java application.. I can use the apache cxf wsn client libary to register a
producer / subscriber from a separate Java application,  that part is working
great.

I want to create C# client which consumes the APIs of the notification broker
(register a publisher / subscriber etc.). To do so, I am trying to use the WSN
wsdl that is exposed when my broker starts, in order to generate client code in
.NET...
I was able to add the wsdl as a service reference, however, I am having many
compilation errors with the generated code preventing me from building the
project, like in the table below:

Severity

Code

Description

Error

CS0538

'CreatePullPoint' in explicit interface declaration is not an interface

Error

CS0101

The namespace 'foo' already contains a definition for 'CreatePullPoint'

Does anyone have some insight they can provide about consuming the wsdl, in C#
or otherwise?
Or maybe someone is aware of a client library in .net that also implements the
WSN wsdl? (I was not able to find one).

Thanks and Regards,
Thomas