Hi,

well, but the thing is, if I do ONLY check ehCache stand-alone I have the
same result. (And in this case without the rest of the distribution the
scanner cannot reference to any other lib.)

If I should do an educated guess and have a look into the jar file I would
say the scanner finds for example
<jar-file>\rest-management-private-classpath\com\fasterxml\jackson and so
on and complains on that being integrated.
Same goes with jetty.

So anyone an idea what to do?

Chris