I think the problem is in the CXF Option class - it looks like it only
allows a Java class name and not an array. I'm not sure if the code is
changed to allow an array if it will work or not. Can you create a JIRA and
attach a test-case to reproduce the issue and I'll try to see if I can get
it to work?

Colm.