Hi,

Your client request is missing a Dialect attribute in TopicExpression:

/wsnt:Subscribe/wsnt:Filter/wsnt:TopicExpression/@Dialect

A REQUIRED attribute of type URI that identifies the language of the
TopicExpression. WS-Topics defines an initial set of standard URIs for
TopicExpressions. Designers MAY define and use other domain-specific URIs
to identify the dialect of the TopicExpression.

Colm.