Hi Colm,

Thanks for the job-link. Unfortunately I'm not able to check the configuration
details due to missing permission. Do you mind to provide me the job details?

Thanks in advance &
Best regards,
Manuel

Here is the Jenkins job. The latest run has just one test failing:

https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/CXF/job/CXF-3.2.x/

Colm.

show/hide original text