HiWe are working on upgrading cxf from 2.6.1 to 3.1.18 along with Spring
upgrade from 3.x to 4.x. After the upgrade we have started facing issues in
making webservice calls.Initially, we got this error:A SignedParts policy on
its own is not enoughinformation, we need a security binding
(Symmetric/Asymmetric) to set upthe Signature properly.When I checked WSDL,
I found that we already have  policy defined already along with these tags
in the policyWe have the following configuration in spring xml.

..                                                                      **
                                After adding the action property, started
getting below
error.javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: These policy alternatives can
not be satisfied:
{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702}AsymmetricBinding:
Received Timestamp does not match the
requirements{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702}X509Token:
The received token does not match the token inclusion
requirement{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702}InitiatorToken{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702}IncludeTimestamp:
Received Timestamp does not match the
requirements{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702}UsernameToken:
The received token does not match the token inclusion requirement:Could some
one guide me out here ?thanksBalaji

--
Sent from: http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/cxf-user-f547216.html