Hi Tim

Apologies I'm totally occupied with Quarkus right now, I'm sorry it
consumes all the time.
Andriy, if you could help the Tika colleagues then it would be great, as
you've helped with integrating Tika in Apache CXF as well, recall how we
enjoyed the presentation about Tika at one of ASF Conferences :-).

Cheers, Sergey