I am using it.

Although I plan to move to JAX-RS. However,  I can't be sure about the
scheduling...

Aegis is the simplest and most versatile databinding for java first development
in my opinion.

The others (jax-ws, jaxb and xmlbeans) never worked for me when I had to
transfer
Map Of Maps or Map of Collections.

I just wanted to give you my one datapoint. I understand that the developers
will have to weigh
 carrying around a databinding vs its existing usage vs the development effort
required.

   Vassilis