Hello,

thank you very much!

Greetings

Claus Becker

G. Roderick Singleton schrieb:

On Thu, 2005-10-20 at 21:20 +0100, Claus Becker wrote:
Hello,

my english is not the best! The described mistake is still there and instead the fotofile I only get a placeholder (Grafik 1) and nothing else. Perhaps only the german version shows the mistake?

That could be. I have been able to reproduce the problem as I said.

I did the following: I started a new writer-document and saved it as another filename, perhaps "test_1". Now I tried insert my digitalfoto in the graphicformat *.jpg, perhaps "picture_9.jpg" and now the result is an empty frame described "Grafik 1", that means in english "graphic 1". That is not an issue into issue. It's a bug, not a feature. Graphicfiles from the "Gallery" makes no problems! OOo 1.5 forgets the path to MY fotofiles, that seems to be the problem.

That does not sound right. Since you likely prefer to communicate in
German, I have taken the liberty of cc the German language users list,
users@de.openoffice.org

I'm not a beta-tester (former I was it for Star Division, but in german language only. But now I'm 63 years old and won't be a betatester, for my health is very bad).

Sorry to hear your health is bad that is not good as I too am in my
sixties. I have seen you second message and still think you should
followup in the German language project.

Greetings

Claus Becker

Auf Weidersehen,

ger