context: I want to upgrade OO1.1.5 to OO2.0, OS is WinXP

a) 1.1.5 stores user specific data in a sub directory of the installation directory which is fine for me.

b) 2.0 puts the same under "c:\documents and settings\..."
problem: there I have only very limited space available due to SysAdmins policy setting (roaming profile etc.)

==> I see no way to change the path to "user"

Trying to change paths in Menue>Extras>Options fails and will restore original settings after restart of OO2.0

(please: do not tell me to argue with the admin, this will be of no use)

Help highly appreciated!
Frank.