Sorry, but I need help to get OO.org.3.1 running. I had OO.org.3.0 on my computer. System runs with Windows Vista Home Premium. As I started to update OO.org.3.0 with OO.org.3.1 I received a message like this: "Please exit OO.org.3.1and the OO.org.3.1 Quickstarter before you continue. If you are using a multi-user system, also make sure that no other user has OO.org.3.1 open." Because of this message I uninstalled the old version and started again. But, I still receive the same message even though it is no multi-user system nor is Quickstarter running. I hope you can give me an advice because I like OO.org. since svereal years.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Peter Mencke