Thanks Stefan and Kiran,

thanks for your answers. I thought I might start with some user
documentation for setting up ApacheDS server. I'm very interested in
this project and try to use every feature of ApacheDS. So I'm gathering
information from various sources and maybe could write for the manuals
from a user's perspective (instead of starting just another tech
blog ;-).

What do you think?