Hi Kiran and Pierre-Arnaud,

worked nicely. Thanks, I'll put the information into the Wiki.

Kind regards
Oliver

Am 22.09.2011, 15:05 Uhr, schrieb Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>:

there are several places that you need to modify for adding a new partition.

The best is to copy an existing partition and save it with a different
name (all using Studio only)
and finally adding the new partition's name to the ads-partitions
attribute in the entry ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config

OR
you can share the config.ldif file present in the conf folder if the
problem persists.

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 8:59 AM, Oliver Schmidt