Le 3/2/12 4:47 AM, Kiran Ayyagari a écrit :
On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 4:12 AM, Christoph Czurda
<hasnoadditi...@gmail.com>  wrote:
When I create a new partition in ApacheDS 2.0 (following this guide:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx20/1.5.3+Adding+your+own+partition+resp.+suffix
), the partition entry has a subtree ou=indexes as well as an attribute
ads-indexes.

Where should I add my indices? In the subtree or in the attribute or in
both?

in the subtree the entire index entry with configuration and add the
name/oid(whichever given in the subtree) of the index
to the partition entry.
Note that you also need to add the name of the partition to the
'ads-partitions' attribute in the directoryservice entry
You can also use the last version of Studio (2.00-M3) which should be able to manage the configuration through a nice UI.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,