Le 4/12/12 2:28 PM, carlo.acco...@ibs-ag.com a écrit :
Other things I've tried.
Used the attribute OID instead of its literal in ads-indexattributeid

Tried copying a newly created .db file and renaming it
2.16.840.1.113730.3.1.241.db  for displayName and adding the
corresponding 2.16.840.1.113730.3.1.241-displayName.txt file with Its schema
definition. When the server starts up, it just deletes the files.

Also I tried building from the trunk to test that code base but can't get past
goal apacheds-interceptors-admin.
Hmmm.
What kind of error do you get ? (if you want, we can discuss the buikd issue you have on irc, channel #apache-directory)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,