Hi Pham, Emmanuel,

Given the error, Pham is using the latest ApacheDS 2.0.0-M12. The attribute
'ads-replpingersleep' has been added in that release.

Support for this version of ApacheDS will come in the next version of Apache
Directory Studio.
In the meantime, the nightly build should be able to handle it:
http://directory.apache.org/studio/nightly-builds.html

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud