Thank you very much for your answers Emmanuel.

On 29/01/2018 20:56, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:

Le 29/01/2018 à 02:26, Frédéric Alix a écrit :
Hi everybody,

I would like to know if it is possible to replicate master => slave with
StartTLS
yes, it is.

Is it possible and if yes, how can I do it please ?
Actually, this is the default configuration :-)

Otherwise, you just need to set the ads-replUseTls configuration
parameter to TRUE.

A last question. If you can replicate partitions under StartTLS, do you
think it is a good idea to replicate without VPN under two cloud
providers ?
Ceinture et bretelles, as we say in France ;-)

More seriously, the performance impact should not be that huge in using
a VPN anyway, and you will control the network, which is always a good idea.