Dear Users,

I have a specific question about uniqueMember AT.

We have a hierarchy of groups and permissions with several group levels.

To be able to fetch all permissions which belong to hierarchical structure
of groups we are using a following query

*(**&*
    *(*objectclass*=*groupOfUniqueNames*)*
    *(*uniqueMember*=*cn=group1*)*
)

and so on until we get the lowest hierarchy level.

Each request with such a query takes approx. 0.5 seconds, we have several
levels and the performance is far from perfect.

Our idea was to create an index for the field uniqueMember to able to
accelerate the query.
Unfortunately after creation of the index the before mentioned query brings
empty result.

I found the following mailing list entry
https://users.directory.apache.narkive.com/YsRnb95m/apacheds-2-0-0-m7-index-problem
with
a similar problem, it looks like the problem is still not fixed or we are
doing something wrong.

Could anyone please help us with this question?

Best regards,

Sergey Mikhno
Software Developer
Galexis AG