On 01/07/2019 15:51, Sergey Mikhno wrote:
Thank you, Emmanuel,

We'll activate this logger and see what happens.

The idea is just to rule out the possibility that a Anonymous request is done. There are two possibility for that to happen :

- an anonymous bind followed by a request. In this case, the request message ID would be > 1

- a direct request from a non bound session (it will be an anonymous request then) and the request messageID would be 1

Sadly the logs don't register the session IP nor do we create a session ID which would help us tracking a full session. This is probably two things we should do...

Can you tell me which ApacheDS version you are using ?

Tanks !