On 17/03/2020 10:41, Sergey Mikhno wrote:
Dear Emmanuel,

We are having a very urgent problem to solve.
We have a JDBM database corruption issue and our backups are not 100% consistent,
but we have some ApacheDS instances from where we can copy some entries.

The specific problem is that we are trying to export users which have the permissions to modify entries in ou=system, if we include "Operational Attributes" we cannot import the users for example because of the following error : "INSUFFICUENT_PRIVILEGES".

Do you really need to include operational attributes ?

If so, the only way is to use the uid=admin to import the entries.