Hi Alexander,

On 5/22/21 6:32 PM, Alexander Zaretsky wrote:
> Hello : I am experiencing corruption using Apache Directory Server 2.0.0
> M26 on windows server 2016.

Unfortunately that's a known issue, please read our statement about the
production readiness [1].

> I am trying to repair the JDBM backend :
>
> I modified the file
>
> c:\Program Files
> (x86)\ApacheDS\instances\default\conf\wrapper-instance.conf adding the
> following line at the end of the file wrapper.app.parameter.1=repair
>
> and restarting.
>
> I realize this is not a definite solution, so I want to use mavibot as a
> backend for my Apache DS instead of JDBM
>
> I want to know how to make my apache DS work with mavibot instead of jdbm.

The easiest way is to use Studio to create a Mavibot partition, see [2].
Once stored you can find the configuration in the config partition below
ou=partitions,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config

However I can't tell you if the current version of Mavibot is stable
enough or might cause similar or differnt problems.

> I also want to know how to migrate my current JDBM entries to mavibot.

I think the only way is to export and import the data via LDIF.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] https://directory.apache.org/apacheds/production-readiness.html
[2]