Hello, everyone,
I did some searching of the archives and Google on this issue, but haven't
found any definitive results, so thought I'd kick off a new thread, here,
and get some feedback on the best practices for setting up a "Multi-Master
Replication" configuration.

The online Advanced User Guide has a LDIF file to use to create a
configuration, but I also noticed that there's a place to configure it in
the Studio GUI under Server Configuration. However, when configuring in the
GUI, it seems that you're only setting up one-way replication - that is,
you set up server2 to be the consumer of server1, so it syncs down any
changes from server1, but if you make changes to an object on server2 those
changes are not pushed back to server1.

So, my question is this: Is the correct way to do this to set up both
servers to be consumers of each other - that is, set up server1 as a
consumer of server2 and server2 as a consumer of server1? Or is there a
different way that two-way replication should be done?

Also, how does this scale? So, if I have four servers, do I need to set up
all servers to be consumers of all other servers, or should I pick a
"central" server and just configure replication to/from that server and the
other three? Or, again, is there some other way I'm not considering?

Thanks!
-Nick