Hello everyone,
I'm trying to connect to my Ldap DS server from ActiveMq .
The connection setting is configured via a login.config file like below:
activemq {

  org.apache.activemq.artemis.spi.core.security.jaas.LDAPLoginModule
required
     debug=true
     initialContextFactory=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
     connectionURL="ldap://localhost:10389";
     connectionUsername="uid=admin,ou=system"
     connectionPassword=secret
     connectionProtocol=s
     authentication=simple
     userBase="ou=Users,dc=example,dc=com"
     userSearchMatching="(uid={0})"
     userSearchSubtree=true
     roleBase="ou=Groups,dc=example,dc=com"
     roleName=cn
     roleSearchMatching="(member={0})"
     roleSearchSubtree=false
     reload=true
  ;

};
I've imported a sample ldiff file and double checked that every user
connection is correct.
When I try to get connected via the ActiveMq admin console, I'm getting a
login failed error message because of a password that does not match.

2021-11-11 18:38:29,436 DEBUG
[org.apache.activemq.artemis.spi.core.security.jaas.LDAPLoginModule] LDAP
returned a relative name: cn=Meissa SAKHO+uid=msakho,ou=Users

2021-11-11 18:38:29,436 DEBUG
[org.apache.activemq.artemis.spi.core.security.jaas.LDAPLoginModule] Using
DN [cn=Meissa SAKHO+uid=msakho,ou=Users,dc=example,dc=com] for binding.

2021-11-11 18:38:29,436 DEBUG
[org.apache.activemq.artemis.spi.core.security.jaas.LDAPLoginModule]
Binding the user.

2021-11-11 18:38:29,438 DEBUG
[org.apache.activemq.artemis.spi.core.security.jaas.LDAPLoginModule]
Authentication failed for dn=cn=Meissa
SAKHO+uid=msakho,ou=Users,dc=example,dc=com

WARN  | qtp2029780820-35 | Login failed due to: Password does not match for
user: msakh
When I check the password test connection via the DS Studio, it works fine.
I don't know what's wrong and where.
Any idea?