Hi Raslan and stephen,

Thanks for your response.
Yes, i had done RSS for IP layer only as follows:
portConf.rx_adv_conf.rss_conf.rss_hf = (ETH_RSS_IP );    //  | ETH_RSS_TCP|
ETH_RSS_UDP);

Commented out the RSS for UDP/TCP flags.
But, still im facing the same issue, the fragments pkts are not coming on
to the single queue, not sure why ?

Here we use DPDK is 20.11.
The interfaces are coming up with Failsafe PMD with 2 queues.

I had seen issue related to Azure UDP fragmentation on the following link:
https://github.com/MicrosoftDocs/azure-docs/issues/29476
So, any known limitations.

Regards,
Madhuker.