Hello all,

my name is Antonis Christodoulou, and I am a new user of DPDK. I am not sure
this is the right place to ask a usage question, so please feel free to
redirect me to someone more appropriate for such questions as needed.

I am working on AWS, and I have set up F-stack over DPDK, successfully
connecting to an address within my private VPC, using a client socket. On the
other side I am running a simple echo server with  ncat -l 2001 -k -c 'xargs
-n1 echo' -vvv. However, when I just change the address to some global IP, like
the one used by www.example.com<http://www.example.com/>, ie.  93.184.216.34 (I
used port 80), then I am not getting any socket connection.

Would you know why this is happening? I have not set up any veth0 interface yet
for the DPDK NIC, I am not sure this is needed for connectivity.

Regards,
Antonis