Hi, Nishant,
        could you tell us your complete detailed steps and logs for test ?
        the more detailed the better, thanks.

在 2021/9/18 1:20, Nishant Verma 写道:
Hi,

I am stuck with a bonding issue wrt. DPDK 18.11 with X722 ethernet
controller.

My system basically creates VF's through SRIOV on top of two PF's. One
issue I found was if I try to change the MAC address of VF more then once,
it won't let me do that. Anyway I can live with that but when I am creating
bond interface on top of 2 VF's. I am getting this error.

Changed Address:06:00:00:02:b7:21
FWK: Bond interface net_bonding1 created successfully, id = 2

*mac_address_slaves_update(1495) - Failed to update port Id 0 MAC address*FWK:
Adding slave (0) to bond (2)
mac_address_slaves_update(1495) - Failed to update port Id 0 MAC address
mac_address_slaves_update(1503) - Failed to update port Id 1 MAC address
FWK: Adding slave (1) to bond (2)
mac_address_slaves_update(1495) - Failed to update port Id 0 MAC address
mac_address_slaves_update(1503) - Failed to update port Id 1 MAC address
EAL: Error - exiting with code: 1
   Cause: rte_eth_dev_start: err=-1, port=2

I checked a whole lot of patches but everything seems to be in place in
this release. What else can I try to get rid of these errors?

Thanks.

Regards,
Nishant Verma
.