Hi,

This is intentional. In order to increase the amount of contiguous allocation
possible to perform in DPDK, you need to adjust the following values in
rte_config.h:

#define RTE_MAX_MEMSEG_PER_LIST 8192
#define RTE_MAX_MEM_MB_PER_LIST 32768
#define RTE_MAX_MEMSEG_PER_TYPE 32768
#define RTE_MAX_MEM_MB_PER_TYPE 65536

I do not recommend arbitrarily changing them as this is untested, but
increasing them proportionally (e.g. multiply all of them by 2 or 4) should not
break anything.

Thanks,
Anatoly