Hi Gines,
The only thing is to make sure to set the meson option to point to the right
location
See https://doc.dpdk.org/guides/bbdevs/turbo_sw.html : for instance something
like this "meson configure -Dflexran_sdk=xxx/build-avx512-icc/install"
Then meson build framework will just link the libraries: see
drivers\baseband\turbo_sw\meson.build which uses cc.find_library to dynamically
find and link the libraries