Hi all,

   I'm trying to port the interface of crypto module to my app ,  there is two
program running on the same server.both use DPDK version is 19.11

    for the first time, I use rte_eal_init in my app. Run my program first and
then another program , and this time my program exits .
    So I made another try , since the other programs on the same server had
already configured the dpdk environment settings,  there was no rte_eal_init
called. compile app with dpdk is ok ,  but when the process execution ,I got
the following err,how can be solved?  Thanks!

Core usage=   3   4   4   4   4   4   5   5   5   4   4   4   4   4   4   5   5
  5   TotalCoreUsage=  77
CRYPTODEV: elt_size 0 is expanded to 16

MEMPOOL: Cannot allocate tailq entry!
CRYPTODEV: rte_cryptodev_sym_session_pool_create() line 1362:
rte_cryptodev_sym_session_pool_create(name=test-dpdk-sym_session_pool) failed,
rte_errno=22

CRYPTODEV: rte_cryptodev_sym_session_create() line 1394: Invalid mempool

CRYPTODEV: rte_cryptodev_sym_session_init() line 1267: Invalid dev_id=0

Best Regards.
gary