From: Ginés García Avilés <gines.gar...@i2cat.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2021 4:28 AM
To: users@dpdk.org
Cc: Chautru, Nicolas <nicolas.chau...@intel.com>
Subject: [test-bbdev] Custom test-vector

Hi,
I'm still trying to generate test vectors for the bbdev application within
DPDK. More precisely, I want to create a test vector to run an LDPC decoding
operation.

For that, I'm generating the LLRs with matlab (5G NR toolbox) as follows:
  1) LDPC encoding + rate matching + modulation
  2) Demodulation + rate recover

The generated LLRs vector is directly decodable by flexRAN DPDK but when using
it through
bbdev, it takes max iterations to decode, meaning that the decoding process was
unsuccessful.

Any ideas/documentation about how to properly create the test vectors?

PS: previous question here
(https://mails.dpdk.org/archives/users/2021-October/005864.html)

Regards,
Ginés.