Hi all,

I'm loading two semi-independent DPDK-ready shared libraries into a master
process. If both call rte_eal_init() I get a fatal error about calling it a
second time. I tried the rte_eal_primary_proc_alive(NULL) API, but that failed
to detect that the other library had already called rte_eal_init().

I feel there should be a simple rte_eal_is_inited()-like API somewhere, but I
cannot find it.

Note, I cannot easily change the master process as it is a third-party tool
that knows nothing about DPDK. For now I am just relying on the order of

Thanks,
Ken