>> Why is it gone???
>
> It is a dropbox link. From the link it is not clear who the user is though,
> so we cannot ask. All that we can see from that is that it is apparently user
> "17077801". The change on the wiki was done anonymously, from 172.56.34.196,
> a T-Mobile IP, which is little better.

I think they were probably on my dropbox. I have committed updated versions of
the optionlist and submission scripts to the batchtools repository
(https://bitbucket.org/dradice/batchtools). Look in the "templates/cactus"
folder. I guess that it should be easy to adapt them to work with simfactory.

FYI batchtools is an experimental replacement of simfactory I have been using
for some time. I do not necessarily recommend anyone to use it, because it is
not meant to be user friendly, but it is out there in case somebody has a
workflow similar to mine.

David