When we asked for reviewers on the ET call, I mentioned that the code is still private on the bit buckets and that people interested in looking at the code should contact me so I could grant permissions. The reason being that I'm still finishing up the code test paper. If you send me
your bitbucket user name, I can add you.

Cheers,

  Peter

On Tuesday 2019-09-24 16:43, Roland Haas wrote:

Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 16:43:03
From: Roland Haas <trac-nore...@einsteintoolkit.org>
To: t...@einsteintoolkit.org
Subject: [ET Trac] #2285: Add the Self-Force code to the ET

#2285: Add the Self-Force code to the ET
Reporter:
Steven R. Brandt
Component:
Other

Comment (by Roland Haas):

The code in the repository seems private I get (being logged in as @rhaas80
to bitbucket):

                      We can't let you see this page

To access this page, you may need to log in with another account. You can
also return to the previous page or go back to your dashboard.

‌--
Ticket
URL:https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2285/add-the-self-forc
e-code-to-the-et