Hi Leo,

I actually have the same test for the FUKA importer using a single BH.  The par can be found with the KadathImporter thorn or directly here:
https://bitbucket.org/fukaws/kadathimporter/src/master/test/bhtest.par

Cheers,

Samuel

--------------------------------
Postdoctoral Researcher
Institue for Theoretical Physics
Goethe University Frankfurt
https://relastro.uni-frankfurt.de/

On 6/28/23 10:49 PM, Erik Schnetter wrote:
Leonardo

I've briefly looked at the parameter file. The horizon finder needs to
know an initial guess for both position and shape of the horizon. You
are setting this location to 0, but are placing the puncture at x=5.
The horizon finder then fails. QuasiLocalMeasures then sees that there
is no horizon and does not run.

-erik