Dear Numerical Relativists,

We’ll have our NR community call today, Monday May 8, 9am LA / noon NYC / 5pm London / 6pm Berlin in this Zoom room (NOTE: new Zoom link!):

Our speakers today will be Wolfgang Tichy (FAU / Nmesh) and Haris Markakis (QMUL).

- Feel free to circulate this information within the NR community.
- Please sign up for a slot in the schedule to speak at one of the community calls: https://github.com/sxs-collaboration/nr-community-call/wiki

Today’s call will be hosted by Keefe Mitman (in CC).
Best,
Nils

Nils Vu, Ph.D. (he/him)
Sherman Fairchild Postdoctoral Fellow in Theoretical Astrophysics
California Institute of Technology