Might I suggest you register for the online workshop coming up?

https://compact-binaries.org/content/events/2023-07-17/north-american-einstein-toolkit-school-and-workshop

--Steve

On 7/11/2023 1:10 PM, Thejas A Nair wrote:
Dear Steven,
Thank you for the help, could you please help me with one more thing. Since it's my first time in the toolkit, I am facing a lot of conceptual issues. Could you please provide the physical problems associated with the example code given in the notebook? it will greatly enhance my Masters project.

Warm regards