Hello all,

I am trying to use the bbig.par parameter file to extract the metric and
thermodynamic information for an isolated star ID from Lorene. This parfile
is available in Meudon_Mag_NS/par folder.

I tried this par file with the given Lorene ID available at
Meudon_Mag_NS/data. It is supposed to exit after iter 0 with IO outfiles.
However, it does not give the requested outputs upon completion of the
simulation. I can see the Lorene information is read correctly in the out
file, but I am unable to find out the problem.

I need some help with this. I have attached the parfile, outfile and error
file for reference.
I have not attached the ID; my mail is not passing through to the moderator
due to size.

Regards
Shamim Haque
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)