Hi found the issue :S

The problem was that I have updated a JDK on Win32 and the JMF are strictly related to a JDK, so my new JDK didn't have got all the required DLL :S

The solution was very simply :'( re-install the JMF :-|

Ciao,
Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi

Stefano Lenzi wrote:
Hi All,
I'd like to know if someone of you have already tried to use JMF on OSGi. I've a bundle that must use Oscar 1.0.5 and I always get:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError -> javax.media.bean.playerbean.MediaPlayer.
    Here is some tests and enviroment infos:
 - the JVM which executes Oscar contains the JMF.
- I have tried to add jmf.jar, mediaplayer.jar and mediaplugin.jar in bundle and add the jar to the Bundle-Classpath header, but the test failed - I have created a jmfbundle.jar that exports all the jmf.jar packages, but the test failed

Do you have any idea?