Hello,

I have a question concerning M-OSGi. I find this tool very useful to manage my Felix frameworks. But it would be great, if I could also manage my Knopferfish servers with M-OSGi. Thus, I installed all required bundles in my KF framework and the RMI Connector seems to work. The connection can be established, but my client (M-OSGI JMX Console running on a Felix instance) is throwing error messages on the text console:

gui.NodesTree.connectToNode(10.10.10.33:1099/null) : javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: TabUI:name=OsgiProbes
 => Delete this node ? to implement... ?

Don't be confused by the 'null' in the connection string. Since Knopflerfish does not have profiles as Felix at all, this is the right connection string. I figured out, that on server side the GUI tabs must be defined as system properties:

From the readme.txt of MOSGI:
mosgi.jmxconsole.tab.url.<mbeanname>tab : indicates an URL where the jmx console tab should be found example : mosgi.jmxconsole.tab.url.osgiprobestab=file:../org.apache.felix.mosgi.managedelements.osgiprobes.tab-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

But how can I set that property in Knopflerfish properly, because of the path/protocol syntax? The JAR file cannot be found if I use the expression above. Or is there another cause for the error shown above?

Many thanks in advance.

Greetings,
Thomas Berger