No I mean the routine you use for counting the devices sending a notify.
That's, the code implementing the subscription.
basically you are running all the UPnP related code on the same felix runtime.

francesco

Daniel Felsing wrote:
With listener routine you mean the UPnPEventNotifier?
Yes...my devices are "EventSources" using the propertyChange thing

switchDev is an EventSource

I register them with the notifier in that line:
                notify_switch = new UPnPEventNotifier(context, this,
switchdevswitchservice, switchDev);

BUT: when i startup my whole host and switch no devices the
propertychangelistener isnt used, only when the basedriver devices state
changes....
but "getCurrentValue" is responsible for Retrieving the "initial" values, or
am i wrong? For further detail on that see my last post on the mailing list
i did some testing and presented you some results there.

I paste you the content of it here:

Hello,

ok what i did now was the following.
In the upnplocalstatevariable implementations i put into getCurrentValue
some debug code so i can see when it is called.

On the host i now exported my 17 devices to see which oft he getCurrentValue
methods get called.
Only 16 devices got called! This time S20_Switch7 was missing...

Now i looked at upnp felix tester - cause that must be the device which
should send me no events on subscription But u know what? I can subscribe to
the event and get the values delivered...

I thought that upon subscription of the device i should see something on my
hosts log window...but nothing

I rechecked upnp felix tester cause i wanted to find the actual device which
i am not able to subscribe..cause it must be another one then.

And now it gets funny....service/variable i cant subscribe is EXACTLY the
device which is found before Switch7...and the the last service of it

Maybe this can lead u to something?

Kind regards,
Daniel Felsing