From: Todor Boev [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: lundi 27 octobre 2008 16:40
To: users@felix.apache.org
Subject: Re: IPojo - ServiceUnavailableException?

Clement Escoffier wrote:
> When a thread try to use a temporal dependency...

You mean a thread simply uses the reference stored in the respective
component field to make a call to the dependency object? I.e. I can
count on  temporal dependencies to never be null.  I.e. you do proxy the
temporal dependencies (not that it matters how exactly this is
implemented :)

Cheers,
Todor