Thanks for creating the issue and patch. I commented on the issue, that we really need to see if we can create a new Filter impl specifically for OBR, not for the framework. The framework should not include a filter with non-standard features, in my opinion.

In theory, it should be possible to use a different Filter impl without any difficulty in OBR and it is actually a much easier patch, since you can just include a completely new Filter impl for OBR to use. At least, I would think so.

-> richard

Kristian Köhler wrote:
Hi

I created a jira issue for this (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-973) and attached a patch with
an additional testcase.

I decide to enhance the actual implementation and not to use yours, sorry
;-) The differences are too big i think (interface, time of parsing and
exception handling).

Kristian