________________________________
De : Stefano Lenzi <kis...@interfree.it>
À : users@felix.apache.org
Envoyé le : Vendredi, 27 Mars 2009, 17h39mn 01s
Objet : Re: upnp base driver

chihi asma wrote:
> Thanks a lot Stephane, that works now with the 2 PCs. But I tried to run the
> Felix UPnP bundles.
> on Mika it shows this error:

We have never tested the UPnP Basedriver on the Mika java platform, can
you tell us more information on the run-time environment? Which mika
version are using, where have you download it from, which architecture
are you running mika on?  With the above information may I have a chance
to replicate your problem and fix it.

Are you using the UPnP Base Driver for jdk13 or for jdk14+ ?