Hello,
I'm very interested into the felix on android porting thing, which I heard
from the luminis' blog website. I then followed the tutorial on the apache
felix website and everything went well, but then I didn't manage to make my
personal bundles work, because the felix scr bundle doesn't seem to work
right. Did someone tried service component runtime successfully on android?

In fact I get this error stack trace:
ERROR: com.acse.systerminal.JainFacadeImpl (20): [JainSip Facade] Cannot
register Component
java.lang.VerifyError: org.apache.felix.scr.impl.ImmediateComponentManager
at
org.apache.felix.scr.impl.ManagerFactory.createManager(ManagerFactory.java:38)
        at
org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator.initialize(BundleComponentActivator.java:181)
        at
org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator.(BundleComponentActivator.java:110)
        at
org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.loadComponents(Activator.java:227)
        at
org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.bundleChanged(Activator.java:173)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.invokeBundleListenerCallback(EventDispatcher.java:690)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireEventImmediately(EventDispatcher.java:619)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireBundleEvent(EventDispatcher.java:532)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.fireBundleEvent(Felix.java:3555)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix._startBundle(Felix.java:1660)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1578)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setFrameworkStartLevel(Felix.java:1172)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:265)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:935)

The other problematic thing is that when I'm "dexing" my
org.apache.felix.scr.jar I get some warnings of that kind:

warning: Ignoring InnerClasses attribute for an anonymous inner class that
doesn't come with an associated EnclosingMethod attribute. (This class was
probably produced by a broken compiler.)

Could anyone help?

thx

Albert.