Are the other jars maven2 artifacts ?
If so, its very straightforward doing so by using the
embed-Dependency declaration and its friends.

Have a look here:
http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html(Search
for Embed Dependency)
If the jars are not maven artifacts yet, it might be worthwhile to do that
before.

Toni