On 05.05.2009, at 09:36, Triquoit Mathieu wrote:

Yes I follow the same schema...

EditorModule which contains my HelpExtender with onBundleArrival

English help module: in the MF, I have HelpExtension:
org.mtr.EnglishHelpService
French help module: in the MF, HelpExtension: org.mtr.FrenchHelpService

In the onBundleArrival method, I have exactly what you mention, for the
first extension, OK... for the second one, I have the exception when I
perform the bundle.loadClass(clazz);

Hum, sounds tricky. Are you sure to use the good bundle object (the received one). Did you try to get the name of the class that cannot be loaded?

I might be related to a classloading conflict, like a duplicated package.

Clement

Regards,
Mathieu