Which version of OBR are you using?

-> richard

On 5/14/09 10:31 AM, David Savage wrote:
Hmmm ok I admit I've not tried it with obr explicitly. I have my own
obr parser in sigil which may be making some assumptions. That said
this index is generated via bindex so it /should/ be the correct
format. Possibly a bug in obr, bindex or sigil or all or some ;)

Would be useful if obr gave you line numbers though...you may want to
raise a bug on the felix issue system so it can be patched so we can
get some more diagnostics.

Regards,

Dave

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 2:52 PM, Edelson, Justin