The login/paswd should be karaf/admin, as configured in
[home]/etc/users.properties
If you want to use the felix console, you'd have to install the
required bundle and disable the karaf console, but all the commands
are available as karaf commands already afaik.  Try "help osgi" and
"help packages" to list the available commands.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet